Guru Nanak Sports – Boxing Club
Guru Nanak Sports - Boxing Club
Guru Nanak Boxing Club was established in 2010 by Will Dale, Boxer and Personal Trainer. Since its inception the club has grown from strength to strength and now offers five classes per week for both men, women and children of all ages and abilities.
This is largely due to Wills 35 years experience in boxing and fitness. He has created a friendly atmosphere where you can train, have fun and get fit.
If you would like to join Guru Nanak Boxing Club, training is:
- Monday 6.15:pm - 7.30pm (female only)
- Monday 7.30pm - 8.30pm (male only)
- Wednesday 6.00pm - 7.00pm (female only)
- Wednesday 7.00pm - 8.0 pm (male only)
- Saturday 6.00pm - 7.00pm (male only
For each training session a small contribution of £2.00
is required to cover court fees.
Mobile: 07867 992381
Guru Nanak Sports Centre
Khalsa Avenue (off Trinity Road)